Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Third time's the charm..

Ok..so this will be my third and final attempt at a blog. If it doesn't work this time, then it just wasn't meant to be. I get the whole idea of a blog, and I love reading other people's blogs. I just don't have the patience for it. Things will happen in life that are funny, scary, sad, or exciting and I think to myself, I should get my blog going and write about it. Those who know me well, know that I am impatient and I just want things to be done, with little or no effort from me, haha. But I've learned recently that patience is indeed a virtue, and so I begin another blog while I grit my teeth. There are things that I would like to write about such as family, and things going on in mine and Skylar's life. It's also another creative outlet, that I intend to take full advantage of. So here we go...and bear with me..

No comments: