Saturday, August 13, 2011

Home Sweet Home


It's been a couple weeks since we've moved, and so far it's HEAVEN! No responsibilities, no rent, and we're with family. It's just been awesome. I feel that home is where my family is. No matter where they are. Skylar has been adjusting to not working rather well. It's not for too long, but he actually likes being busy. He's been doing a few little projects around my parents house so he doesn't go stir crazy. He hates it when his tools just sit there. He's used to using them on a daily basis. We really have enjoyed spending this time together before he leaves. We talk late into the night about future plans that we're both excited about. I've loved being home. There are just things that give such comfort and bring back such good memories. The pink and yellow rose bushes by the front door, the seashell wind chime, and most of all my family. It's been wonderful!





No comments: