Monday, July 11, 2011

Man, I feel OLD.

This past weekend, Skylar and I drove up to St. Johns to attend my littlest siblings baptism. My little sister Amanda is now eight years old. Talk about a reality check. I still see her as this tiny little girl..though she's still a tiny little petite thing. I feel old. I feel like life is flying by and I have to sprint to keep up with it! Besides this weekend making me feel like I am quickly aging, it was so good to spend time with my family. Amanda is such a sweetheart. She's a lot like I was in some ways. She's definitely not afraid of much. She has absolutely no fear of any kind of animal. She knows how to play hard and get dirty, but she's also a girly girl...picky about what she wears, how her hair is done, pretty, pink, sparkly..etc. I love her to death. She's so much fun to be around. I'm so glad I got to be there for her special day.










No comments: